Departure of UNJ Peduli Volunteer Team
Friday (30/11) this morning, the Acting Rector of Universitas Negeri Jakarta (UNJ) Prof. Intan Ahmad had once again sent the UNJ Peduli Volunteer Team to continue humanitarian aid in Palu, Sigi, and Donggala. UNJ Peduli Volunteer Team consists of 5 students, 5 lecturers and Vice Rector IV for Planning and Cooperation Affairs (Dr. Achmad Ridwan) and Head of Public Relations and Public Information Office (Khrisnamurti, M.Sc). The purpose of their departure this time is to do Trauma Healing, Psychosocial, and social work in affected areas.
For 10 days, the UNJ Peduli Volunteer Team will hold Training of Trainers (ToT) together with Universitas Tadulako (UNTAD), and social work. “We also brought some other equipment such as projectors and speakers that will be given to UNTAD students,” explained Dr. Achmad Ridwan. UNJ Peduli Volunteer Team will also give 300 backpacks to students in need. “This is proof that a good education will generate emphatic people. My appreciation goes to UNJ Peduli Volunteer Team and all UNJ members that had donated for the victim of this disaster. I hope they always maintain their health and work well there,” stated Prof. Intan Ahmad in his speech.
Here are the names of UNJ Peduli Volunteer Team members:
- Slamet Sukriadi, FIO UNJ (Lecturer)
- Risa Santosa, FIP UNJ (Lecturer)
- Erik, FPPsi UNJ (Lecturer)
- Ernita Zakiah, FPPsi UNJ (Lecturer)
- Vinna Ramadhany Sy, FPPsi UNJ (Lecturer)
- Rahmad Putra Lubis, FIO UNJ (Student)
- Windi Maelani, FIO UNJ (Student)
- Afif Fadhlu Rohman, FIP UNJ (Student)
- Maratini Shalila Aisyawati, FPPsi UNJ (Student)
- Fajar Subhi, FIS UNJ (Student)
Translated by: OJ